Personalised learning with Pearson - it's your choice
When it comes to planning your curriculum, you know what course materials will best support your teaching. Personalised solutions give you the freedom to design your course materials based on exactly what and how you want to teach.
Take only the most applicable parts of your favourite materials and combine them in any order you want. You can even integrate your own material if you wish. It's fast, it's easy and more targeted course materials give your students a better experience.
What personalised learning resources can you create with us?
There are many ways to personalise our learning content to meet the needs of your course and your students.
- Bespoke main course textbook or eBook branded to your university
- Unique case book with just what you use in class
- A course reader with introductory chapters from various texts
- A study skills guide designed to support your students
- Pearson MyLab or Mastering course with combined content tailored to your course
- A bespoke course website with a range of digital learning resources from eChapters and case studies to videos and quizzes designed
- Course-specific statute book (Law only)
- Tailored to your course
- Branded to your university
- No extraneous material
- No time wasting
- Focused for your students
“I found Pearson's custom book extremely useful - it certainly encouraged students to do the required reading, and their grades improved markedly as a result.”
— Lecturer, University of East Anglia
“The students liked it very much. […] [There was] wider student engagement as the students thought the [personalised] book had greater relevance to them.”
— John Sanders, Lecturer, Heriot-Watt University
“I used existing case studies and Pearson compiled them into the custom book. […] Students have a bespoke book which contains all the case studies that we study in class.”
— Fiona Saunders, Lecturer, University of Manchester